This product is on clearance because it is nearing expiration, out-dated or are already expired.
All sales are FINAL. No returns, refunds, or exchanges.
INFORMATION ON EXPIRED & SHORT DATED VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS
How long past the expiration date are supplements safe and potent?
Vitamins and supplements have an expiration date assigned at the time of manufacturing. This is done by reputable manufacturers, as it is not required by the FDA.1 The evidence demonstrating the exact expiration date needed is insufficent. What is meant, is the date is somewhat arbitrary, and is an estimate. It’s not an exact date based on the potency of a given ingredient being compromised. Rather it’s just that a date is placed on the item, and manufacturers assign a date that is long before the shelf life is compromised. It benefits manufactures to be conservative with this date for a couple of reasons. First it more or less guarantees 100% potency, and it encourages more sales.
The factors that will determine the shelf life of a supplement are:
1) the ingredients/type of supplement
2) where they are stored
3) the initial quality.
When stored properly and the initial quality standard are met, one can expect the following:
- Vitamins/minerals, amino acids, and most herbs in a capsule or tablet form remain maximally potent for roughly 2 years after the expiration date..
- Probiotics made from reputable manufacturers are typically dosed much higher than label claims to ensure maximal potency months after manufacturing. Therefore, most are maximally potent, in term of label claim for up to 6 months past the expiration/sell by date.
- Protein powders are good for at least 1 year after expiration. Storing these in a cool and dry place will extend the shelf life greatly (in many cases beyond 1 year after expiration).
2) Ensuring supplements are stored in a cool, dry place away from unnecessary light will extend the shelf life. We maintain a temperature controlled conditions.
3) One of the main factors in determining the long term quality and consequent shelf life of a supplement is the initial quality. Supplements are made by reputable manufacturers in a sterile environment. They are tested at the time of manufacturing with a microbial limit, non-essential materials, heavy metals, and pro oxidant residue test.
The information is based on web-based research and expert opinion. The above information should not be taken as medical advice. You should always contact your health care professional before making any health-related changes or decisions.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry: Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, or Holding Operations for Dietary Supplements; Small Entity Compliance Guide. FDA. http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/GuidanceDocumentsRegulatoryInformation/DietarySupplements/ucm238182.htm. Published December 2010. Updated December 30, 2014. Accessed July 21, 2015.
91 in stock
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per serving||% Daily Value|
|Bromelain (2000 MCU/g)||500 mg||*|
|Turmeric root||300 mg||*|
|Quercetin dihydrate||100 mg||*|
|Feverfew herb (whole plant)||100 mg|
|Boron (as boron amino acid chelate)||3 mg|
|Proprietary Blend:||50 mg||*|
|PABA (para amino benzoic acid), sarsaparilla root, black cohosh root, garlic clove, licorice|
|root, dandelion root, wild yam root, eleuthero root, gotu kola leaf, trace mineral complex|
|(mineralized red algae), lipase, pepsin, betaine HCI, inositol, citrus bioflavonoids,|
|hesperidin complex, rose hips, RNA/DNA (from brewer’s yeast)|
|*Daily Values not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silica|
|Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules 3-4 times daily, 1/2 hour before meals|
|or as needed.|
Curcumizyme supports a healthy inflammatory response and can aid in joint discomfort using plant and bioflavonoid formula providing proteolytic enzymes and other synergistic ingredients.*
It’s DAIRY FREE because, you our customers asked us to help those that are lactose intolerant.
The formula contains none of the following: sugar, starch, wheat, preservatives, chemical additives or artifical dyes or colors.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE